• Please do not leave important personal belongings or valuables, unsecured in your guest room. Hotel is in no way responsible for the loss of guest property.
• Lost and found items shall be surrendered to the appropriate authorities by the Hotel.
• Its obligatory that the primary guest should be above the age of 18.
• All the guests above 18 years will be asked to present valid identity verification proof (Driving License/ Voter ID Card/ Passport) at the time of check-in.
• According to the hotel rules, a guest can check-in at anytime and check-out on or before 12 AM. Additional time taken will incur extra charges.
• Children above the age of 10 will have to book for an extra bed.
• Action will be taken against guest, if he/she misbehaves or does inappropriate activities in hotel premises.
• Any damage to the hotel belongings caused by the guest will be subjected to compensation.
• Certain policies are specific for booking purpose only and are informed to the customer during the booking process.
We hope that you will enjoy your stay and make full use of our facilities. Hotel guests are kindly requested to observe the T&C, so that their stay will be comfortable and safe. If guests do not observe these T&C, the Hotel will be obliged to cancel their accommodations.
BOOKING EXTENSION POLICY
Incase there is an extension of stay due to the request from the guests, the request may be accepted depending upon the room availability, current room rates, etc. Current room rates may be different from the rates at which it was booked.
• Payment for all hotel services may be made by cash, credit/debit card, and online modes accepted by the Hotel. Please pay your bills whenever requested by the Front Desk while staying at the Hotel. All bills are due upon demand.
• When a guest wishes to extend his/her departure date, prior notice should be provided to the Front Desk. If an extension of stay is accepted, settlement of past due accounts shall be required.